1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

UN rule addition vote.

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by robboo, May 29, 2006.

1. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Check here for the details... http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172602

Its an easy yes..

Personally, I would love to see no gifting units, if you can not be man enough to show you are helping in a war then dont fight it. But thats not what we are voting on.

2. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

Yes. Although I hope everyone playing is honest enough that we don't need to argue about the wording of the rule.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

ill vote yes then.

4. ybbor

ybbor Will not change his avata

yes. I don't like the wording, but we all know whqat it means, and the admins will enforce it that way.

5. robboo

robboo Chieftain

I am not going to poll this ...since we only have about 6 or 7 active people in here..and 4 have voted.