Unable to build exodus gate

Helldritch

Chieftain
Title says it all. I've had the exodus gate technology and the required affinity for almost 150 turns and I was still unable to build it.

Either it's a bug or I needed some other tech to build it. Any idea on what happened???

I'm having possibly the same issue. I have launched the Lasercom Satellite, researched Nanotech, and I have 17 Purity affinity. When I try to select the Exodus Gate on the city screen it shows all the tile management circles around the city, but they blank out, and some are from non-workable tiles beyond the 3 range. When I try to choose it again the production window goes blank.

Yep satellites were launched. Strangely, the required affinity looks a bit pale as if I don't have the required affinity. But I'm at 18 now. Lost the game anyway so I'll try again to see if it happens again.

Could you please post the save and we can take a look? Thanks!

Here is my save with the bugged Exodus Gate. Thanks for looking into this so quickly!

Attachments

• ARC Bugged Purity Victory.CivBESave
    906 KB · Views: 148
Here is my save with the bugged Exodus Gate. Thanks for looking into this so quickly!

works fine in your save....
first screen shot, with build menu open showing the exodus gate available.

Spoiler :

next screen shot after saying to build the gate in central, with the black circles showing
Spoiler :

3rd screen shot showing which black circle I clicked on to build the gate at.
Spoiler :

4th screen shot showing the gate being built in central with 28 turns to go....

Spoiler :

Ohhhh man do I feel like a dummy... I didn't know that was how you select where to place the gate. Welp thanks for the help TLHeart.

Ohhhh man do I feel like a dummy... I didn't know that was how you select where to place the gate. Welp thanks for the help TLHeart.

your welcome, but there is NO directions or explanations anywhere I have found that tell you what to do. I learned it from watching LP videos.

Top Bottom