Unable to continue game...

Carazycool

Warlord
Unable to continue game because I just finished producing a slinger and now there are 2 units in my capital and neither of them is allowed to attack or move. So the game is just stuck on "a unit needs orders" and I can't progress to the next turn or do anything.

You'd think they'd have some kind of workaround for this type of situation.

upload_2019-11-12_16-19-2.png

Is it necessarily a rage quit, or just a restart?

I'd let it play out, hating life, screaming "finish me! finish me!" until the AI finally takes me out. Can take a loooong time depending on level and number of other circumstances. This one may be quick as I've found they are more willing to go for finishing blow earlier in the game.

Looks like a very hard start, where you play the TWO civs you started next to against each other (and the barbs). And probably settle down south on that river. I'm not there yet--I'm taking my sweet time climbing up the difficulty ladder.

I feel like, in this situation, they should allow you to shoot with the ranged unit and then you could move the 2nd unit onto the vacant spot... if there's still no vacant spot after firing, you'd be forced to delete the 2nd unit.

Top Bottom