1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to find UI textures for BNW

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Kujarim_Wuniver, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Kujarim_Wuniver

Kujarim_Wuniver Chieftain

Hi, everyone!

My Resource/DX9 folder for Civ 5 is apparently missing the .fpk file that contains UI textures for BNW, even though all UI elements and icons from BNW work fine in-game. There is a file 'Expansion1UITextures.fpk' for G&K, though, so there has to be one for BNW. I must be missing something, right?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: So, I have just launched the game again, and this time everything has reverted to G&K. Seems some other resources and assets from BNW are missing. No idea what caused it, but will redownload through Steam.
    Sorry for trouble, I simply misunderstood the issue

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. SLGray

SLGray Chieftain

Did you do something right before this issue occurred? Have you tried re-installing the game?

3. Kujarim_Wuniver

Kujarim_Wuniver Chieftain

Not that I know, really. It's been the first time I launched Civ 5 in ages, so maybe something damaged the game files in the meantime.
    Thankfully, checking file integrity in Steam and redownloading solved the problem :)