1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to make any religious unit

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by Robert Baker, Dec 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Robert Baker

Robert Baker Chieftain

I created my own religion and fully completed the holy district but when trying to create them in my capital there wasn't anything allowing me to make any of the 3 religious units even though it was shown and had the ability to make them.

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Have you built any religious buildings in your holy site district (shrines, temples, or their unique replacements)?

3. Robert Baker

Robert Baker Chieftain

Yeah I built all of them. But I am still unable to build any of the religious units. If uploading an image helps I can do it.

4. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

An image would be nice but check to make sure you have not selected the production queue. For some reason this prevents you from buying religious units with faith.

5. reddsulla

reddsulla Chieftain

Make sure the check mark in the build que is OFF... if that check mark is showing, it will not allow you to recruit Religious units