1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to play GOTW, PSN login required.

Discussion in 'CivRev - Game of the Week' started by snidley274, Aug 3, 2014.

1. snidley274

snidley274 Chieftain

I have been unable to play GOTW for several weeks. When I select GOTW I get a screen saying "Connecting to Network Profile" with a rotating world that lasts about 10 seconds before disappearing. When I select the GOTW, I am told I first have to log into PSN. However, I am already logged. This is happening at both of my PS3 consoles at separate locations. Any help out there?

2. The Nordberg

The Nordberg Chieftain

Hello- the same thing has been happening to me the last 3 weeks. Totally sucks! Cannot play GOTW. If you find a solution please post. I have tried everything. You? Good luck.

D

3. The Nordberg

The Nordberg Chieftain

:commerce:

I WILL OFFER ANYONE $50 ON POKERSTARS, FULL TILT POKER, OR PINNACLE SPORTS BETTING IF THEY CAN HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!! MY WORD IS ALL YOU NEED.

:commerce:

4. The Nordberg

The Nordberg Chieftain

Snidley, do you ever wonder why this is happening to only us?

5. The Nordberg

The Nordberg Chieftain

I downloaded the xbox 360 version for $20, plugged internet cable directly in. No problems. Same set up as ps3 that worked forever and doesnt now. But I am back baby, time for Nord to dominate once again I hope you all enjoyed the break!

6. ScottieX

ScottieX Warlord

They stopped supporting the game spy server (this effected quite a few older PS3 games). so PS3 multiplayer and GOTW is dead. Only solution is getting xbox.

7. The Nordberg

The Nordberg Chieftain

Thank you very much Scottie, that makes sense. I appreciate your time. I now have the xbox version!!