1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Civ2] Unable to pull city window into view...Macbook

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Technical Support' started by Bek, Jan 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bek

Bek Chieftain

Not sure if this qualifies as technical help and couldn't find anything like this question... so apologies if it's already out there!

Whenever I open a city, the window is half out of reach (not my screen, but the emulator window) and I cannot get to it or drag it back into view. I don't have a secondary screen, it's nothing to do with my mac or the settings.

My huge iMac at work (shhhhhh I'm working - honest!), is perfect without any problems. However, when I installed Civ 2 (and re-installed) on my macbook pro 15", it always has the city window so I cannot see half of it, or reach the top bar to drag it into view. So frustrating... any helpful suggestions?

I've attached a screen shot of it so you can see what I mean...

2. Noire Leblanc

Noire Leblanc Chieftain

Managed to kinda replicate your bug on Windows 7 by playing around with window positioning a lot. Try the view menu's "arrange windows" command, which will probably close your city view but also reset the city window position.

Bek likes this.
  3. Bek

Bek Chieftain

Ahh thank you!!!! This worked!

Noire Leblanc likes this.