1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to select civilizations in PitBoss

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Troubleshooting' started by Diagoras, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Diagoras

Diagoras Chieftain

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a FfH2 PitBoss game, but when I reach the PitBoss options screen I'm unable to select the number and type of civilizations in the game. Just game options and map options. When I start the game, it generates a number of random civilizations, all human players. I was wondering how I'd go about manually selecting the number and type of civilizations in a PitBoss game?

I'm running patch O, with Tholal's More Naval AI at 2.1, on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks for anyone who can help,
    Diagoras