Unicorns....?

omegaflames

Warlord
Got to thinking about the unicorn discussion in the EMM thread and just curious but if the hell version of deer was unicorn would that still flow with the ffh2 lore? Both would increase food on the plot, both would provide health, and if you were worried about that altering the balance of nightmares in the game you could have unicorn also count as a mount resource like horse and nightmare do. Could it be that the unicorns only appear in hell terrain as they think they are heading off to see the God of Hope only to find out the hard way he ain't the God of Hope no more? Maybe call them enslaved unicorns or?

I'd make it such that units get damaged when they enter a unicorn square, if I added them in. Those horns are sharp.

But really, I don't think their needed in the game.

Also, one of the purposes of hell-resources is to reduce the health of nations that get hell'd: When your 4 different health resources all turn into frogs, you lose 3 health in all your cities. Adding more variety to hell-terrain health resources kind of misses the point.

Also, one of the purposes of hell-resources is to reduce the health of nations that get hell'd: When your 4 different health resources all turn into frogs, you lose 3 health in all your cities. Adding more variety to hell-terrain health resources kind of misses the point.

I never realised that's why that happens! :blush:

well, maybe it should still be increased... if you have new "normal" health ressources ... the transformation into hell is not anymore 4-->1 but 6-->1 (salt, bison...etc)... it might hurt harder

what's funny is that a small amount of hell may actually be a good thing, if a common resource is converted into a frog. That requires very careful AC management though

Also, if I were to include Unicorns, I'd make them appear in normal terrain, as a result of the Genisis Project, or something like that. Their supposed to be something nice, after all

Top Bottom