Unique City-States (@adan_eslavo expansion)

Freetown creates a masterpiece I don't see this ability in his description.
It's Cultured CS. Every Cultured has a chance. Very low.

Hi Adan, thank you for all your work, I always play with MWfVP and UCS.
I have a question, started a new game and get strange # of TRs, may it be they come from some CS?

Attachments

• 8930_20240417111940_1.png
    8930_20240417111940_1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Hi Adan, thank you for all your work, I always play with MWfVP and UCS.
I have a question, started a new game and get strange # of TRs, may it be they come from some CS?
Yes. Look through abilities to find them. All stuff you can find in game or on the mod page.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Perhaps the question has already been raised, but I have not found it.
The essence of the question: unique improvements (Ribat, Tulou, Sunken Courtyard etc.) from the Cities of the states cannot be removed, neither by a worker nor by a great person,
As far as I understand, this was not intended. Is there a solution?

Hello everyone!
Perhaps the question has already been raised, but I have not found it.
The essence of the question: unique improvements (Ribat, Tulou, Sunken Courtyard etc.) from the Cities of the states cannot be removed, neither by a worker nor by a great person,
As far as I understand, this was not intended. Is there a solution?
This is intended and you can do that when you find a valuable resource under it. It's AI-friendly feature, so the AI doesn't continiously change one improvement to another.

This is intended and you can do that when you find a valuable resource under it. It's AI-friendly feature, so the AI doesn't continiously change one improvement to another.
OK, do I understand correctly that IF a strategic resource is found under a unique improvement, THEN I can improve it by replacing the improvement? or not?

OK, do I understand correctly that IF a strategic resource is found under a unique improvement, THEN I can improve it by replacing the improvement? or not?
Yes. It should be possible.
It was coded long time ago, but I believe I did it that way.

Top Bottom