Unique City-States

Would you play this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Enginseer:
Spoiler Spoiler Alert :

Is MINOR_CIV_ODENSO the real city Odense in Denmark - the oldest city in that country?
Either that or some Finland island.

Also the final and last upcoming change will only have 9 new last city-states...

Last edited:
Ula, la la. We are 1/3rd way with adding art to CSL for UCS, but still cannot wait for that update :) Good luck.

@Enginseer one more question about that cs, because theres no historical info about that island Odensö (or I dont know what to look for). Was there some battle? Because it is militaristic CS. Danish localization neither shows any militaristic aspect.

@Enginseer: Shouldn't Laconia be renamed to Lacedaemon? Laconia is name for whole region (Lacedaemon, Arkadia etc.) and Lacedaemon is name for particular greek CS - Sparta.

Last edited:
Second that bug. It's not a big deal (makes the terrain look prettier tbh) but it's still a bug.

@Enginseer I think there's a bug in the non-EUI version, where all players are able to create mounds not just Cahokia.
(The game which I saw this is where Cahokia isn't in the game not sure if the other ai players and the player can still build it if Cahokia is in it)

Ula, la la. We are 1/3rd way with adding art to CSL for UCS, but still cannot wait for that update :) Good luck.

@Enginseer one more question about that cs, because theres no historical info about that island Odensö (or I dont know what to look for). Was there some battle? Because it is militaristic CS. Danish localization neither shows any militaristic aspect.

@Enginseer: Shouldn't Laconia be renamed to Lacedaemon? Laconia is name for whole region (Lacedaemon, Arkadia etc.) and Lacedaemon is name for particular greek CS - Sparta.
just make odin the leader of odenso or something

no because the king lacedeaemon is the king of laconia.
@Enginseer I think I've found another bug. Every city state in my game is building mounds, not just Cahokia.
Second that bug. It's not a big deal (makes the terrain look prettier tbh) but it's still a bug.
@Enginseer I think there's a bug in the non-EUI version, where all players are able to create mounds not just Cahokia.
(The game which I saw this is where Cahokia isn't in the game not sure if the other ai players and the player can still build it if Cahokia is in it)
intentional until further notice. im testing a feature called the League of City-States.

Last edited:
With last update I can't see the name and description of the unique ability for the CS.
upload_2018-9-27_3-16-28.png

City-State Leaders for VP with additional support for UCS is now released. You can enjoy new leaders of your new CSs! Enjoy.

I think there is bug with not remember what name (city gives 10 turn random bonus to unit upon firs fight and 33% more XP)
Not sure it's this city state or even mod (I will try to test it)
I'm playing tradition Korea not have war witch anyone not fighighting anyone but every few turns all my units receive much XP

Besides this city I have 3 other allies Zurich, one religious giving faith from border growth and one military on "L" (Spartan spirit? (10% from adjacent unit's)

I'm doing some quests but not military ones, also when I receive this exp it's always few portions 10xp each (quick game)

I think there is bug with not remember what name (city gives 10 turn random bonus to unit upon firs fight and 33% more XP)
Not sure it's this city state or even mod (I will try to test it)
I'm playing tradition Korea not have war witch anyone not fighighting anyone but every few turns all my units receive much XP

Besides this city I have 3 other allies Zurich, one religious giving faith from border growth and one military on "L" (Spartan spirit? (10% from adjacent unit's)

I'm doing some quests but not military ones, also when I receive this exp it's always few portions 10xp each (quick game)
Unsure why Clermont is doing that. I wonder if it's a retroactive bonus from an XP bonus gaining.

Have your units fought before they received the promotion?

This XP bonus is why I think this is Clermont

All units receive XP
All units receive promotion saying: 33%xp and random bonus on first fight

Just replayed last 10 turns with logging enabled but didnt happen. Dont' want to play further because it's multi.

I will try to reproduce in another game

This XP bonus is why I think this is Clermont

All units receive XP
All units receive promotion saying: 33%xp and random bonus on first fight

Just replayed last 10 turns with logging enabled but didnt happen. Dont' want to play further because it's multi.

I will try to reproduce in another game
I can't replicate at all.

Cahokia's mounds aren't the only unique quirk that is being shared by all city-states.

In my most recent game, many city-states were also building marshes, using Brussels's trait.

Of note, both Cahokia and Brussels were present in the game.

Cahokia's mounds aren't the only unique quirk that is being shared by all city-states.

In my most recent game, many city-states were also building marshes, using Brussels's trait.

Of note, both Cahokia and Brussels were present in the game.

Can confirm. UCS was recently updated on the workshop to resolve this but it is still occurring.

Attachments

• Belgrade.JPG
    Belgrade.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 204
Can my puppeted cities stop building Bylinas and other buildings, which cost 8:c5gold: per turn and are ruining my economy? :deadhorse:

Broken VPPI Icon for Mbanza Kongo's unique promotion. Promotion is assigned to ships which cannot benefit from Jungles and Forests. I checked it twice to be sure, because I also added UCS promos to my PO compatibility patch. That's why names and texts are different.

upload_2018-10-7_16-25-14.png

upload_2018-10-7_16-24-37.png

upload_2018-10-7_16-24-23.png

upload_2018-10-7_16-24-8.png

Probably 2 errors in this line (should be "1" instead of "12" (for CannotBeChosen) and 11? instead of "10" (for Icon)):
Code:
'TXT_KEY_CSTRAIT_MINOR_CIV_MBANZA_KONGO', 12, 'AS2D_IF_LEVELUP', 10, 'UCS2_ATLAS'

Last edited:
@Enginseer Can you make UCS compatible with @JFD's Cultural Diversity (Soundtrack) (v 2)? Your additional City-States play base CS music instead of one related to their culture. It would be nice addition.

Top Bottom