Unique Features' Properties

Magness

Chieftain
I just discovered that some Civs get bonuses for finding (and moving a unit onto) certain unique features, but I was unable to find any mention of who gets what from which ones. Is there such a list?

Malakim ---> Mirror of Heaven(some event with a great prophet)

Scions ---> Remnants of Patria (free supplies)

Sheiam ----> Bradeline's Well (free imps and pit beasts regularly, must be in your territory)

Elohim ----> ALL OF THEM (well aside from a few)

Those are the ones I can think of for now. not sure if there are more.

Both Illians and Amurites get events for finding Letum Frigis (Amurites get a Golden Age, Illians get ... an extra trait? I can't remember).

Illians gain aggressive in Letum Frigus. aggressive/charismatic/defender anyone ? :)

As far as elohim events are concerned

Remains of partia - gain the industrious trait

Mirror of heaven - +1 happy in all citys

odio's Prison - Reset world spell

pool of tears - gain expansive trait

Sirona's Beacon - Gain Spiritual trait

Bradeline's Well - decreases armagedon counter, prevents units from being called from it, and changes the mana type from entropy to spirit.

also aifon isle gave me a golden age but i think it does that for anyone when it does not call up bunch of pirates.

As far as elohim events are concerned

Remains of partia - gain the industrious trait

Mirror of heaven - +1 happy in all citys

odio's Prison - Reset world spell

pool of tears - gain expansive trait

Sirona's Beacon - Gain Spiritual trait

Bradeline's Well - decreases armagedon counter, prevents units from being called from it, and changes the mana type from entropy to spirit.

also aifon isle gave me a golden age but i think it does that for anyone when it does not call up bunch of pirates.

I have never played FF (still monkeying with the main mod), so I may be completely off-base. But, if you mean you explored Aifon Isle, rather than just entering the tile, a golden age is a normal possible lair result. You can even get them from non-epic ones, barrows and ruins and such. "Tales of your exploits inspire your people."

But reading this thread, the Elohim at least seem much more mechanically interesting.

I have never played FF (still monkeying with the main mod), so I may be completely off-base. But, if you mean you explored Aifon Isle, rather than just entering the tile, a golden age is a normal possible lair result. You can even get them from non-epic ones, barrows and ruins and such. "Tales of your exploits inspire your people."

But reading this thread, the Elohim at least seem much more mechanically interesting.

Yes, if you had to explore the Aifon Isle to get a Golden Age then it is just a standard lair result.

Top Bottom