Resource icon

unit #ANIMNAME_PRTO entry creater 2016-10-05

MarineCorps

Explosion!
Tired of creating all those #ANIMNAME_PRTO entries by hand? Well my program will make adding units much easier. To put it simply what my program does is create those entries for you all you need to do is input the file path where your units folders are located and my program will create those entries and allow you to cut and paste it into the pediaicons text file. You can either do it en masse or create only a single entry.
Comments and suggestions welcome

New download link!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=364

Theres also an online copy of the old version along with the another dl link
here

Darque said:
If the utility can read your biq file and automatically generate all the ANIMNAME entries...it will be extra useful

Well I have no idea If I can do that but I can give it a try since I have to do something thats going to take several weeks for my final project for voc....

New version online. DL should work, I hope. Anyways two things to know: one, the close button is useless and is something I forgot to remove from the code. Second, the program now reads files names so all you need to to do is input the files path and it then it'll spit out the resault.

AlCosta15 said:
Your download link no longer works.
Took them longer then I thought to figure out I was sharing the link.:D Anyways theres another dl link to the program on my homepage Just click the first link on my first post and then click on the 2nd link on my site.

Stormrage said:
Hey, I tried it out, its great :)

But you know what would make it even better? If you could make it that when you type a units name, you hit enter, instead of clickin` on the "single entry" button :)

Yeah. That would be great but I only learned mouse listeners and never had the chance to learn anything about keyboard listener.:(

Ok how do I get it to create mulpiple ntries at once? When I click the multiple entry button nothing happens?

nc-1701 said:
Ok how do I get it to create mulpiple ntries at once? When I click the multiple entry button nothing happens?

You need to enter the path where your unit folders.

hello
this program sounds but i dont know how tu use it
i've entered the path where my unit folders is and what now
plz help!!!

Top Bottom