Unit Art

Khai

Warlord
Wonderful mod, I'm trying to find out which units have in game models for them. I've looked through the Wiki and the FAQ, but I can't seem to find this out. Anyone know what % the mod team is hitting at for unique units? (Pics of these /link would be cool)

Thanks!

Khai said:
Wonderful mod, I'm trying to find out which units have in game models for them. I've looked through the Wiki and the FAQ, but I can't seem to find this out. Anyone know what % the mod team is hitting at for unique units? (Pics of these /link would be cool)

Thanks!

well there are no classical "unique units"... i, as being member of the art team, am triing to replace every unit with unique art. If a unit is unique despite its Art is the decission of the design team, which writes unique pedia entries and gives special abilities to certain (well, many) units. Every civ is different from the others gameplay wise, some have many unique abilities, some have unique Traits, some have more unique Buildings, some are completely different to play than anything you played in Vanilla Civ.
About the Art of units, well i lost count of how many units i created :) but there are many... simply go into the civilopedia and then choose a civilisation and then click on their unique units, you can see all the art roland, chalid and me created there. (try out some civs which i have most of their units replaced, like the doviello, the amurites, the bannor, the hippus, the malakim, the elves, and some of the other civs have some units too).

Top Bottom