Unit & Building Maintenance Costs

agentsmith1

Chieftain
Does anyone have any idea on the Unit and Building Maintenance Costs [including inflation] ? How much does a worker cost per turn, for instance ?

Unit maintenance costs are still unclear. Check other threads, there have been many.
Main conclusions:
a) They increase over time (by era?)
b) It seems like only every second unit increases maintenance
c) All units have the same maintenance cost (including workers, and great people I think).

Building costs are very clear; you pay the cost on the building, each turn. No inflation.

Our home may require building maintenance every now and then, it is a must to be carried out to ensure that all is well. Carrying out building maintenance on our home every few years is a must. As looks get outdated, furnishings get old and things may stop working, it may be time to update your things. Internet is the best place to find this service.

Our home may require building maintenance every now and then, it is a must to be carried out to ensure that all is well. Carrying out building maintenance on our home every few years is a must. As looks get outdated, furnishings get old and things may stop working, it may be time to update your things. Internet is the best place to find this service.

HA!:lol: My house never needs maintenance because I find it to be an experiment to see how the house falls apart, those are what I call "weak zones".

But seriously, yeah I have no idea how unit maintenance really works.

For unit maintenence cost, go to the Economics Screen. Hover the cursor over it and it will show you the current cost per unit. This amount (cost per unit) goes up during the game. It is seldom a whole number which may explain the difference between deleting one unit or more than one.

I check this often in the game to compare the cost of a particular building with the cost of another unit. This can influence my decision at times when I already have a good army, things are calm (not at war or about to be at war) and my income per turn is low.

Missiles, by the way, do not cost any maintenance. Great People do.

Last game when I was disbanding some workers in renaisaince I my GPT was going up by about 2 per worker.

Top Bottom