1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Flags as Image Files

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Unit Graphics' started by Lt. Twig, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Lt. Twig

Lt. Twig Chieftain

Hello fellow fanatics!

This is my first thread on this forum, but I'm a longtime veteran to civ, and have used your site many times. If you guys could help me with this one issue that'd be super awesome.

I've been trying to find a collection of images where someone has converted all the Civ V unit flags (the icons above the units) into either JPG or GNP files. I want to use these icons over a larger map image I've made for out-of-game planning. The files should have a transparent background so it looks good on the map. I'm also hoping there is a way to change the flag color schemes in an editor like paint or Google Drawings to depict which civ the unit belongs to.

If this has already been done, a point in the right direction would be just what I need. I have done a few searches for this and so far have found nothing, although I found someone already uploaded the Civ VI icons on gamepedia.com. If it hasn't been done yet, I might just try and figure out how to do it myself. Cheers!