unit idea

YoUsUcK52

Chieftain
ive wanted to see the nuclear sub from civ3 return and with that also the tatical nuke.. mabye 2 variations of it, like a short range and medium range tatical nuke(the long range obviously being the icbm) so smaller countries with less production are not out of the game. the short range and medium range tatical nukes would both cost less then the icbm and both be loaded onto the nuclear sub. this was a part of civ3 that i liked and i would like to see a mod with this..think anyone could make this?:D

YoUsUcK52 said:
ive wanted to see the nuclear sub from civ3 return and with that also the tatical nuke.. mabye 2 variations of it, like a short range and medium range tatical nuke(the long range obviously being the icbm) so smaller countries with less production are not out of the game. the short range and medium range tatical nukes would both cost less then the icbm and both be loaded onto the nuclear sub. this was a part of civ3 that i liked and i would like to see a mod with this..think anyone could make this?:D

I thought we already have one...

Top Bottom