Unit Maker of the Month, August 2007 Jury thread

Who deserves the title "Unit Maker of the Month, August 2007"?

• Orthanc - Asian Dragon

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Advanced Airship Mk III

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • utahjazz7 - Shienaran

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Supa - Final Godzilla

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Plotinus - Roman Settler

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Ack! I don't know weather to vote for the Asian Dragon or the Airship!

Or that Godzilla... or maybe the Shienaran... or possibly the Settler...

Asian Dragon... but it wasn't an easy choice. Excellent field of entries this month...

The Asian dragon.

Been waiting for a month to vote for it. ;)

How does the asian dragon even qualify?

No idea. It was made last month, but apparently it works.

Due to some crazy red tape error (problem with the poll) a month or so ago, which meant that Orthanc's entry had to be missed that month, so Orthanc has been allowed to enter the units he was going to the previous month the next month :)

Come on! Everybody needs to get a blimp! ;)

That said, I should have expected to take such a pounding after being gone for almost 3 months.....

Well, that and Orthanc's dragon. The Airship may be able to handle any size of Air Kraken it encounters, but they didn't have Kumo-Mi's in mind when they designed her. :lol:

The Asian Dragon as already stated.

The head wiggle and dissipating cloud in the death throes of the dragon are outstanding (got my vote).

I always really like Hikaro's units. But he runs into the same roadblock I do with the last couple of tech icons I've submitted - really good feedback and would probably have won but for that one overthetop submission each month.

Actually, i believe this is what happened this month:

As you can see, Godzilla decided to party down like it was 1999, and my airship happened to be the only decent source of helium in the area..... :lol:

Top Bottom