Unit Request: French WWII Tanks

it was used by the french army until they surrender to Third Reich. The German used it for security purposes like guarding airfields in WW II.

There's also an ARL44 as part of SOE. The B1 I thought was done by Hunter, although I can't seem to find it...

That's probably more correct Winter. I was waffling on that (knew it had been requested) but for some reason it seemed to me that Hunter did a couple French tanks as well

It could be nice if someone create a Somua S-35 (medium tank) and a Renault R-35 or a Hotchtkiss H-39 (light tank)

Could someone give some links??

I know so much that the french had very good tanks during the first part of WWII, but they wasn't used properly when the germans invaded France so that was also a reason of because the french was invaded so quickly.

hunter made the char bis and it,s only avail. to dl with SOE. i don,t think he,s ever posted it in a public tread. tho i do know it,s in the dev thread.

EDIT: guess he did post it.

stainz said:
hunter made the char bis and it,s only avail. to dl with SOE. i don,t think he,s ever posted it in a public tread. tho i do know it,s in the dev thread.

EDIT: guess he did post it.
:lol: :lol: :p

@Luddi VII: np. ;) I know just about every unit made and more often then not post a link to the unit. :)

This is a link to a internet site devoted to the main Tanks & Armored Fighting Vehicles either developped by the French war industry (or foreign vehicles used by the French army) from the origins to nowadays.

Both French and English versions.

http://www.chars-francais.net/index_a.htm

I recently found a crappy Somua S-35 model. maybe someday.....

Top Bottom