Unit Request(s): The Doctor (From "Doctor Who")

Lord Malbeth

Emperor
OK, for awhile I've been working on a Doctor Who mod/scenario, and I'm stumped. The beautiful TARDIS unit by Vuldacon is working perfectly, as is the Dalek unit. But what I need most is The Doctor(s). I'm perfectly happy with using Einstein as the 1st Doctor, but what I really need is the iconic 4th with his scarf, and the 9th, 10th, and 11th. If anyone, anyone, could do just one of these, I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

BUMP!

I don't play Civ III all that much anymore, but I'd love to one day complete this scenario... I may as well ask once more, after all, it has only been two years... Anyone interested in making these units?

Ah, this was something I was going to do ages ago when I was planning a Dr Who scenario of my own. Alas, I never got round to it - and I never found a really suitable scarf prop either! Although I suppose it could be done with dynamic cloth.

Alas, I never got round to it - and I never found a really suitable scarf prop either! Although I suppose it could be done with dynamic cloth.

Hey, better late than never. ;)

I've got all the stuff set up, I just really want a good Doctor Unit... and maybe a K9.

Maybe one of these days...

Working on a mod that has a civ tentavely called Time Travelers, mostly based on Doctor Who and spinoffs (Torchwood, Sarah Jane Smith, with a little Primeval thrown in for units).

What I was wondering was city/location names, whether Gallifrey should be part of it, like the capital or something. Maybe years as city names?

Trying to put the Doctor in lateral time is a pain.

a unit for the Doctor would be nice, but I dont need one for the mod to work

Trying to put the Doctor in lateral time is a pain.

a unit for the Doctor would be nice, but I dont need one for the mod to work

I feel your pain there...

Man, I'd love The Doctor. ;)

Right now I'm using Inspector as the 7th Doctor, and Einstein as the 1st. The Dandy is a good representation of the 8th.

Really, I think the iconic 4th Doctor is a must. I'd like to have the 9th, 10th, and 11th too, since they're different than the others.

I think what it boils down to is that The Doctor needs his sonic screwdriver.

Really, I think the iconic 4th Doctor is a must.
I think what it boils down to is that The Doctor needs his sonic screwdriver.
:thumbsup:

Attack A: "Jelly Baby?"

Attack B:
Pangol: How did you get out?
The Doctor: Through a hole in the back.
Pangol: But there isn't one
The Doctor: [Holds up sonic screwdriver.] There is now!

If anyone makes the 4th Doctor, please either make the fidget or Attack A "Jelly Baby?" :lol:

Tsk Tsk, I s'pose you're right. How's this:

Here's a link to basically all the ones that were straight download:

http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/freestuff.asp?ClassificationID=8

And here's a list of all the good ones...

1. Cyberman
2. Type 6 Dalek
3. 2005 Dalek
4. Imperial Dalek
5. Void Ship
7. Davros
12. Lady Cassandra

Top Bottom