***Unit Request Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all Unit Makers!

Since I´m working on a great fantasy mod then I thought "why is there only two different settler units to choose from" (The normal settler and the amazon settler).

So here is my (maybe a bit unsual) request for you all!

Orc and Goblin settlers, Elven settlers, Halfling settlers, Dwarven settlers, Undead settlers etc.

Hope to get some response from some of you who might wanna get challenged by making some different units!

Can someone from the unit-making universe please make the following units which i need for the RAMAYANA Mod.....

Shree RAMA:

Shree HANUMAN:

I'll provide All info needed n extra pics to anyone who is interested!
I will need more unit types, but these first...
God knows, its been 5 days n not a single guy has offered to help with these:crazyeye:
c'mon creators, you've gotta like this!!!! :)

Also, check out the mod if you like

I need a good old fashioned Halberdier for my medieval scenario. I know there's an aok conversion one, but I don't think it looks quite right. I don't have any pics, but I'm sure someone could help.

Hey y'all,
I was wondering if someone could make a cowboy unit. It would replace American cavalry, as the Cowboy would be on horseback. Hopefully, he would also have some kind of revolver (44. or 38., a really powerful handgun) Sorry i don't have any pictures! Oh well. Thanks.;)

Specifically, a Buccaneer unit - to be used as an early (read: late middle ages/early rennaissance) marine

Here are some pics of what I had in mind:

(the guy on the left would be prime candidate, IMO)

Daz3D incidentally, do Pirate Pak and Buccaneers Pak add-ons for Michael 3.0 - and the price is a total of $3.98

Anyone interested in making a Californio unit (cavalry?) to be used by California in Plexus' California Republic mod? I suppose the unit could also be used as a flavor unit for a Mexican or Aztec civ.

Here are some pics:

I was curious if anyone has made Special Forces or SAS units? I found the Russian Spetznav or whatever they're called, but I didn't see any of the others. Maybe I just missed them. And sorry I don't have any pictures like everyone else :( after all this is just my first post:)

EDIT2:

list of what i need:

- snow camo special operation (im making a tundra scenario)
- a new GOOD settler wagon ( i found one but it had transparencis where it shouldnt and in fact, it sucked)
- if possible a heavy archer chariot ( 2 horses with metal armors, a more impressibe chariot and the guy has to be an archer..)

cyas

i need them with urgency....

I'm looking for a unit dressed in buckskins using a flintlock musket. This would be a UU for the French to use during the French & Indian Wars in America.

Can someone make a english 14th century knight, with a broadsword, kite shield with a gold lion, and a big black barded warhorse.

Thank you:king:

Attachments

• bascinet_ms_side.jpg
    bascinet_ms_side.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 221
Just a little request from me!

Minotaurs!!!! Does that sound cool to someone?

A cool race especially for fantasymods.

If that catches someones attention then I´m sure a lot of people would be happy for those units!!

I have a list of units that i really need, and can't be replaced by other graphics:
Maxim machinegun guy
Slave Ship
Tumbeiro(variation of the slave ship)
Independence Dragon
National Guard
Colombian Peasant
Devastation
Vulcania
Sipahi(not the firaxian one)
Mounted janizars(like the ones described on auspicious event)
War rocket launchers(from china, kinda like the mortars on the UL)
Gaucho(south american cowboy)
Carlistas(from france)
If you want more detail on any of those units, just show some interest and i'll be happy to

Originally posted by Bóreas

Carlistas(from france)

:confused: Are you refering to the French soldiers who went there to help the monarchy ? Because normally Carlistas were Spaniards.

As an old Cavalryman (11th Armored Cav) I would like to see my baby which I drove and lived in for 2 years.

M551 AR/AAV (Armored Recon/Airborne Assault Veh)
General Phil Sheridan

The Gun/Launcher was 152mm !!!
That's a 6 inch cannon on a 19 ton chassis - we rocked - quite literally........

In my mods I create Armored Cav units (move 3, radar, blitz, nominal bombardment, air transportable/dropable) and would love to see the coolest looking Tank/hybrid IMO that ever was. Currently there's nothing like it available.

I don't have an artistic bone in my body and would appreciate your expert help. Thanx a lot and also for all the wonderful stuff already available.

Hi,

I would be gratful if anyone can create a cruiser with another animation... i think of a starting cruise missile!!
I think it would be more realistic for modern ships (21st century!!)...

thanks a lot

DOn't yell at me i'm new... I want to make a mod for the origonal civ 3 because unfourtunately i don't own the expansions but plan on picking them up soon. Any way in my mod i want every civilization to to have completely different units. SOOO i'm going to need a lot of unit's. I also need someone to do the civlpedia and someone help me w/ unit sounds. WOW from the sounds of that i'm not even modding. LOL i'll set up the unit values and such and when its' done i'll post it on this site. I dont' know what to call it yet. But if your interested in helping me please contact me at Levesque8@charter.net

You might want to check out the tutorial section as well. Good step by step instructions on how to make simple modifications like adding techs and units. Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom