Unit request: V-100/150/M706 armored vehicle

That's a lot of attitude from a noob. I said what I said.

sorry for flaming you back. But you should read what I wrote again. I never flamed you. I just said you make units fast. Later, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. Guess I should not have done that.
But, why do you punish other guys for what I did? You were not making the unit for me. All you are doing now is being a bully to those who were hoping and waiting. This aint the army. There is not gonna be a blanket party. Why not just skip the punish the innocent, call me some more names and get it out of your system. Then make this for these nice name calling folks.

Here is my idea...

Thud, just stop talking man. You are digging your proverbial hole deeper and deeper.

Wyrm, we all respect you (or in my case worship your skills :worship:), and when you have time, I think this unit would be a good addition, with and without the turret. Think it would make a nice little MechMarine.

To everyone else, we all need to see if there is a way we can keep these forums more polite and less negative. Especially when the creators take a lot of heat for people VOLUNTEERING their time and work to us.

Cool, rock on...:rockon:

Okay, I was just told a little story about who exactly The_Thud is. Well it seems he made of mess of thinks on the other side of the computer screen as well. Along with messing up things for a friend of mine on CFC too. I doubt we will be seeing him again for a long long while, if at all.

And on that note, there doesn't need to be any more discussion on that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Top Bottom