Unit Request

killer_J27

I Love My Avatar
can any1 make these units please i really need them. For my Stargate scenario.

i dunno how 2 post pictures so here, download the package of pictures please.. i really need them..

For the big round gate thing can you make it have a splash of water in the middle of it when it moves.

Thank you soooo much if any1 makes these.!!!!!!
I really need them!!!!!

Nxt post has file

im seeing no file...

A stargate scenario sounds cool, but I don't think anyone has made a stargate unit. Perhaps you should PM some veteran unit-makers and ask them.

I have seen one Stargate unit (I'm not going to go dig it up for you now, g2g soon) In either the Unit Library, or in the Unit forum Directory. I don't really know what it is (not much of a Stargate fan and i didn't take time to look) I'm sure you can find someone with a common intrsest to help you out. The guy who made it looked like he was off to a good start whatever he was trying to make lol. He's makeing a Stargate scenario if i remember correctly. I'm sure it would be neat to have another person makeing one. Well I g2g, hope this helps!

Well I broke down and went to look for it (lol) but no luck. It isn't in the Unit Library (Pg. 1, dont know about the rest) and it isn't in the Unit Forum Directory. So if i do come across it i'll let you know but for now, no luck.

Ok lol, I looked in my Internet Explorer's histroy folder and found the website he made for his Mod. His email is availible on there (still can't find the thread) and a list of all the junk he needs and the units hes making (haven't searched the site much just skimmed over it.) Well good luck, here it is. Hope it helps. I attacked his pictrue of "his problem" (don't know what it is, looks good 2 me but then again I dont know what its supposed to be. lol) :confused:. Well take a look if you like, its up to you just trying to help out.

Attachments

• stargate.jpg
    stargate.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 109
Thanks Gogf lol I tryed doing it before and it didn't work (I figured out it was because it was still viewing under an MSN page) lol But i tryed it now and its working :D thanks.

thanx alot every1.
now i just got 1 more question>?

i started making units a few days ago and this keep happening when i watch it on flicster?

Now wats wrong?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom