Unit: Spaceship EDF Yamato

TheMorpheus

Welcome to the real world
In the year 2199 the people of Earth have been forced to live underground by heavily pollution on the surface. At the same time Earth is under bombardment by the evil dictators of the planet Gorgon. Salvation comes when a small spaceship crashes on Mars, containing a messenger from the planet Iskandair which offers Earth the substance Cosmo-DNX which will clear up the radiation on the surface. Also included are plans for a faster-than-light drive so that humanity can travel to Iskandair and obtain it. And so the people of Earth convert the rusting hulk of the WWII Japanese battleship Yamato into a powerful new space cruiser and set off. But it is a perilous journey beset at every step by the Gorgons.
Source: SPACE CRUISER YAMATO

Pedia icon:

Preview:

Download:
Spaceship EDF Yamato V1.1

My thanks for making this. :) I put it in game last night and it looked well. I do have one problem: in the ini file the spulse is spelled spluse. ;)

Great unit, will download it later. Just a coulpe of things ... weren't the bad guys known as the Gamelons? Also, any chance of seeing the second generation, automated, dual wave motion gun vessels?

Oh, and if anyone is interested ... here's the opening theme wav ...

Attachments

• starblz8.zip
    652 KB · Views: 240
Top Bottom