Unit Supply From Population Bugged

VernumNitor

Chieftain
Hi!

Loving the mod. Using Vox Populi with JFDs mods and EUI. The whole game I have been quite constricted by supply cap. I kinda enjoyed it, in vanilla I havent event noticed it being there. But I felt its a bit too much. And indeed there is a problem. I picked up a tenent from freedom that should increase my cap from pop by 15%. And my cap didnt changed at all (note I have about 200 pop). On top of that my military screen is bugged, it doesnt show units and the numbers for supply cap doesnt make sense, it says:

Base supply: 6
Cities: 50
Population: 148

Total supply: 57

Next to other things there is blank.

Also, this guy on reddit had the exact same problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/civvoxpopuli/comments/6etftn/my_military_supply_cap_is_bugged_mod_conflict/

I tried searching for anything that could be bugging it out in the mods, but havent found anything. Any advice besides disabling the dynamic supply?

I can't replicate the issue. You're not giving us all of the mod list. "Just using JFD's mods" doesn't mean anything especially if one of the mod request or forcibly take off one of the UI for VP.

The issue isnt only UI. I dont really care about UI, its that the supply cap is not being increased by population.
Anyway the mod list is:

(1) CP
(2) CBP
(3) CSD for CBP
(4) Civ IV Diplo features
(5) More Luxuries
(6c) 43civs CP
Info addict v 22
IngameEditor v 39
JFD CiD v 58
JFD ExCE v 20
JFD RtP v 33

Using compability options for JFD. Clean install, cleared cache, first game. Everything else is working smoothly (except for beliefs and world religion screens, but that was broken when Byzantium created religion over the cap so no big deal).

Ok so update. Seems the buildings (with % increase) do increase the supply cap correctly. Looks like the problem is only with the tenant Volunteer Army. Still feel like 57 supply with 200 pop and mostly all military buildings constructed is low, or is it about right? (just entered industrial era and I dont have excessive war weariness)

Ok so update. Seems the buildings (with % increase) do increase the supply cap correctly. Looks like the problem is only with the tenant Volunteer Army. Still feel like 57 supply with 200 pop and mostly all military buildings constructed is low, or is it about right? (just entered industrial era and I dont have excessive war weariness)
Supply cap has been tested thoroughly. Most players feel comfy with them by now. If you want some tips, we're glad to help.

If you can reproduce the fact that the tenet do not work, please make a bug report here : https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues

Supply cap has been tested thoroughly. Most players feel comfy with them by now. If you want some tips, we're glad to help.

As I said, I quite like the new balance, just making sure the numbers are about right :)

If you can reproduce the fact that the tenet do not work, please make a bug report here : https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues

I will try to reproduce. My supply has been all around the place in that game, hard to pinpoint whats going on without military overview screen working though. Realized it might just be an effect decreasing supply *exactly* canceling the gains from the tenet.

Top Bottom