Unit Talk

Siptah

Eternal Chieftain
I liked how units responded when selecting them in earlier civs. I'd like to have that in civ VI as well - in the correct languages of course :)

+1.

And I'd add Civ V leaderscreens back, too. I want to talk with leaders on horses, thrones, in their gardens, palaces, and so on, not just some black room with a banner.

And more leader lines, too. I'm tired of leaders that have only six lines (and some grunts), and they're mute for the rest of the game.

And since I can't decide if I like era-themes or peace/war themes more, I think that's all.

I liked how units responded when selecting them in earlier civs. I'd like to have that in civ VI as well - in the correct languages of course :)

Wasn't that only in Civ4? So I guess the Scythian units will speak in Ossetian and the Sumerian ones in Akkadian? :p
We can use the same dialogue for Greece and Macedon. :p

+1.

And I'd add Civ V leaderscreens back, too. I want to talk with leaders on horses, thrones, in their gardens, palaces, and so on, not just some black room with a banner.

And more leader lines, too. I'm tired of leaders that have only six lines (and some grunts), and they're mute for the rest of the game.

And since I can't decide if I like era-themes or peace/war themes more, I think that's all.

The background is like that because they don't want to spend effort creating it. Same goes for the smaller amount of leader dialogue, they don't want to pay the Voice Actors/dialogue writers more money. :D

Y'know I'd forgotten all about that! Listening back to some on YouTube is... interesting.

Spoiler As you wish :
Slight shades of Tyrion Lannister here... :p

It clearly wasn't as memorable as Age of Empires.

All together now: "Mandatum? Bylden!"

Top Bottom