Unit Upgrades page freezing

Bia Asakura

Chieftain
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but here's what happens: whenever I click on the Unit Upgrades page on the Civilopedia, the game just freezes for, like, ever.
I've spent the last hour searching this forum for a fix, but all I got was a couple of messages on the bug report thread, but no one answered either poster >_<
So I'd really appreciate if someone can help me out here. This is the first time I'm using this mod and all, so I'd like to see what the Unit Upgrades tree looks like so I can have some reference you know?

Additional information:
Before anyone asks, I don't get a CTD, the game just freezes. Last night I waited for a whole half an hour, and nothing happened! Then I have to open the task manger to close to game.
I'm playing with the Tupi civilization, I don't know if this influences or not. I should think not, since they don't have any unique units anyway.
I've tested this around 6 or 7 times already, with different maps and settings and whatnot.

The title is pretty self-explanatory, but here's what happens: whenever I click on the Unit Upgrades page on the Civilopedia, the game just freezes for, like, ever.
I've spent the last hour searching this forum for a fix, but all I got was a couple of messages on the bug report thread, but no one answered either poster >_<
So I'd really appreciate if someone can help me out here. This is the first time I'm using this mod and all, so I'd like to see what the Unit Upgrades tree looks like so I can have some reference you know?

Additional information:
Before anyone asks, I don't get a CTD, the game just freezes. Last night I waited for a whole half an hour, and nothing happened! Then I have to open the task manger to close to game.
I'm playing with the Tupi civilization, I don't know if this influences or not. I should think not, since they don't have any unique units anyway.
I've tested this around 6 or 7 times already, with different maps and settings and whatnot.

Which version of C2C are you using? Since I have not seen this happen, and I use that screen often, can you post a save game where it happens, map size needs to be huge or less for me to play with it.

Which version of C2C are you using? Since I have not seen this happen, and I use that screen often, can you post a save game where it happens, map size needs to be huge or less for me to play with it.
I used to have that problem as well but no more. In the current SVN version the unit upgrade screen loads quite fine.

I used to have that problem as well but no more. In the current SVN version the unit upgrade screen loads quite fine.

I haven't tried it in quite some time, but I thought when I rewrote the Transhuman Era unit upgrade pathes last version that the tree was messed up because of an overflow. It didn't freeze, but it didn't display properly. Was that fixed as well?

I haven't tried it in quite some time, but I thought when I rewrote the Transhuman Era unit upgrade pathes last version that the tree was messed up because of an overflow. It didn't freeze, but it didn't display properly. Was that fixed as well?
I am not sure as I don't know that part of the upgrade tree well enough.

I'm using the latest version. I downloaded it 2 days ago, so I assume it's the v24?
And I'm playing on a Duel map.

I'm using the latest version. I downloaded it 2 days ago, so I assume it's the v24?
And I'm playing on a Duel map.

Oh, well if you are using v24, this won't have been fixed. You should use the SVN version, or just wait a week or two for V25 to come out.

Top Bottom