Units come back from the death?

mzprox

Prince
immediately after the new turn started I healed my horsemen and killed a swordsman next to it. later I noticed that my horseman gets killed by a swordsman who heals up from the xp. But that swordsman couldn't come from elsewhere, I would had seen it because my horsemen stood on a hill..

Just wondering anyone seen this or maybe something else happened, were we out of synchrone somehow? (the game went normally, we did not see errors)

It must have been somewhere out of site. The problem with the 'no animations' in Multiplayer is that you can't even *see* what potentially just happened. Likely, despite being on a hill, it was in the only freaking tile you couldn't see. I've played a lot of multiplayer and never heard of a unit coming back from the dead. Now healing a 90% dead unit, that is a tactic and happens all the time. But if you killed the unit, likely the one that killed you was a second swordsman out of site.

Also, are you sure it was a swordsman even that killed you? It sounds like you only had that horseman in the immediate area. Perhaps you killed the swordsman and then an archer was out of view. It can move 1 tile 'into' your view and then shoot and kill you. Since there is no animation, all *you see* is your horse is dead. Then when you come to explore and see what killed you, they had time to get some swordsmen in the area.

Either way, this is the only instance I have ever heard of a unit regenerating so I'm guessing it was something stupid out of your view, which is something a lot of people are complaining about.

Top Bottom