It Stinks!!!
Units needing Medievalization (that I know of):

Swordsman
Axeman
Militia
Warrior
Archer

Units needing correction (that I know of):

Spearmen (when they attack, they hold the spear backwords and it the target with the blunt wooden edge.

Chevallier (it is a red dot, something wrong with artdefines)

About the Warrior and Militia, I was thinking that they could just be changed to early militia, and late militia, since I doubt that at any time during the Medieval period any nation had any units called simply warriors. Here are a couple of screenshots from Medieval II Total War which could give some inspiration for some of the units:

Early Militia

Late Militia

Axeman (look to the left side of the screenie)

I'll try to find more later.

Have you seen the new swordsmen graphics? They've been medievalized.
Unfortunately I don't think they have been changed, they seemed the same as the vanilla graphics. Probably just an oversight, no big deal.

Ok, so I went in and took a picture. The graphics are very different from the vanilla game. Here's the picture.

Attachments

• Swordsman.JPG
    Swordsman.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 305
That is strange. I'll go in game later and see if mine is different.

ffh has a good archer graphic (bannor, i think, demagoge would be good late militia) the swordman looks like the vannila one on my comp, cog graphic still unchanged.

Hmm... Here are some screenshots of my version. And the fact that Ajidica is experiencing the same leads me to the conclusion that something maybe wrong. Perhaps you accidentally uploaded the wrong version? Or maybe you made the changes after you uploaded it?

And also Berber Cavalry has a spear sticking out of its shoulder, at least in the civilopedia, as you can see in the last screenshot.

Hmmm... That is very strange. Did you change any of the files or overwrite them when installing the new mod?

look, FfH has a bunch of good skins use those, and i belive i reported the problem with berber cavalry back on the old thread.

And also Berber Cavalry has a spear sticking out of its shoulder, at least in the civilopedia, as you can see in the last screenshot.

The reason it's doing that is because it's using the wrong animations. It's apparently using Immortal animations, but it should be using Keshik.

Nope, I am using Windows XP. I just looked into the art-defines file, and it seems as though you have done it correctly. I found the error in the Chevallier XML and corrected it, and I'll see what I can do about the other stuff.

P.S. Kreuzugg Ritter (German UU) is using wrong animations, and thus its sword is floating away from its hand and it is swinging it like a mace.

i use xp also, i am of no help is the files because i only just figured out mods go into the program files and not my games folder. and for the unit animations i belive some one said that "the cavalrys spear is just close to its body and Kreuzug ritter has correct animations" and to sepamu92, it is using knight animation, it generaly slashes with spear, not stab.

Top Bottom