Units

Elit3

Chieftain
Ok... how do i actually get into the unit builder? i cant find it anywhere.. not sure if this is the right place to be posting this thread but plz help!

Unit builder? Do you mean adding units via the WorldBuilder while in game? Or do you mean adding units to your game from this section? If the latter then go to the tutorial section and find the excellent one from Sovarn. If the former then hit ESC while in game and enter WB to add units while playing.

And yeah, this is the wrong spot, but no biggie. ;)

youve been a lot of help to a newb :blush:

Ok there is something else that is actually making me very angry. I cant find the units. the .nif files. i mean i can find a few in civ4/mods. but only like american revolution guy and a few other things. i want to find the mother load. tanks marines warrior, etc. you figure they would be under civ4/assests/art/units.... wtf. ive played the game so i know they are somewhere. im angry :mad:

i even did a search for .nif files. and only the mod units come up.... please help someone.

You need to unpack the units. If you go to the Firaxis site there's a utility and a readme for it I think (it's been 8 months since I did this so I can't offer much more help).

Yeah i got pack build but its not working atm. imma go get some lunch and get back to it. Ill mod this damn game if it kills me :eek:

That's how I felt back in January and I only died twice learning this stuff. ;)

I only have two options in life:

1. learn to mod this game.
2. Suicide.

Option 2 is lookin real juicy to me ATM :suicide:

Top Bottom