Units

Preview of the units which could be used and the archology (shield of the city, here the 3 levels)

Is there a thread with all the Mod presented? For example, the story, the civ with the leaders, the techs, the units etc... All this in one thread to have a global view of the project? Like the one of Kael for FFH2...

Preview of the units which could be used and the archology (shield of the city, here the 3 levels)

Thanks for this frenchman. Lots of stuff we can use and reskin there.

Is there a thread with all the Mod presented? For example, the story, the civ with the leaders, the techs, the units etc... All this in one thread to have a global view of the project? Like the one of Kael for FFH2...

Sadly no, there isn't. Way back when this was JBG's brainchild and the rest of us simply made the mod work. Even after he went AWOL none of the rest of us wanted to mess with his ideas. I guess now we could.

Are you volunteering? :) Basically any civ, leader, anything can be changed into what we want it to be now.

Are you volunteering? :) Basically any civ, leader, anything can be changed into what we want it to be now...

Yes Sir !!!:salute: I'm volunteer !!

Let me some days and I will propose to you a first draft...

Top Bottom