1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Universal Healthcare

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by Aussie_Lurker, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Aussie_Lurker

Aussie_Lurker Deity

Am I the only one who finds these Ideological tenets utterly boring-not to mention completely unrelated to what they're supposed to represent?

I was wondering, in a future version, if you'd consider changing these particular tenets. I was thinking that they should provide a bonus from Hospitals & Medical Labs, with the bonus tied into the Ideological Flavor. So for Order, they might give either a +2 Culture or +2 Local Happiness. For Freedom they might provide +2 Gold or +2 Tourism. For Autocracy, the Tenet might provide +2 Science or some kind of combat related bonus (say +20% HP, each, for cities containing a Hospital/Medical Lab, & for any units garrisoned in the city).

What do you reckon?

Aussie.

2. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

The Ideological tenets are on the "to do" list.

As they will take a great deal of discussion and balancing to get them working well, we have deferred changing them just yet.

Rest assured we too have seen the need to adjust them. Your input in the discussion process will be appreciated.

3. EricB

EricB Prince

That and a lot of the religious beliefs need some serious work.