University bug?

Zerrigan

Chieftain
IDK if this is a bug or if I'm doing something strange, but for some reason I can only build a university in 1 of my cities and none of the others. Any idea why this would be happening? I already have libraries in them all.

working normal here, so it has to be your setup. Verify cache with Steam.

I will verify later but apparently the game thinks I have universities already. I don't know if it is adding the science I should be getting from them, but I can build buildings that require university like public school even though I never built the university in the city.

Hahaha... gotta be Siam and the University he "can build" is Oxford :D
Sorry mate to make a bit fun of this, but it's just overwhelmingly funny/cute ;)

Note: Siam has the Wat which replaces Universities (and the Oxford University is the national wonder you can build if all of your annexed cities have a regular university/wat).

Sorry to ruin your day, but I'm Morocco :p

As I've said, it is the strangest thing.

Hahaha... gotta be Siam and the University he "can build" is Oxford :D
Sorry mate to make a bit fun of this, but it's just overwhelmingly funny/cute ;)

Note: Siam has the Wat which replaces Universities (and the Oxford University is the national wonder you can build if all of your annexed cities have a regular university/wat).

yes, that's exactly what i thought might have been a possible and very cute explanation for the phenomenon ;)

but apparently its just a weird bug :/
if verifying the files doesnt help, maybe you can post a savegame in some bugreporting thread. hopefully they'll patch most of the current issues soon...

Top Bottom