[R&F] Unknown eureka wording: "While collecting knowledge from across the world..."

Where does this kind of eureka come from: "While collecting knowledge from across the world you have discovered scientific wisdom unknown to your people"?

I was playing as Mongolia (for domination victory) and got it several times for different techs.

Thanks

This is boost from Wonder. Great Library?
Indeed, I captured a city with the Great Library. Thank you. And I also had this eureka wording once more later on in the game - possibly from capturing another city with a wonder giving eurekas.
EDIT: Ok, now I guess I have figured it out: it all comes from the Great Library. When I captured the city with it, I immediately received eurekas to all unboosted Ancient and Classical era technologies, and later on I received a random tech boost after another player recruited a Great Scientist (which are exactly the features of this wonder as of Rise & Fall). Nice to know)

Last edited:
This wonder ruined my Galileo last game. I was not taking into account that I had captured it and as I was to add banking in one turn with the great person an eureka kicked in and boom that was the end of Galileo. Lesson learned

Last edited:
This wonder ruined my Galileo last game. I was not taking into account that I had captured it and as I was to add banking in one turn with the great person an eureka kicked in and boom that was the end of Galileo. Lesson learned
Could you please explain 'cos I didn't get the trick? How was he ruined?

It is the Great Scientist that get science from mountains. You can string more than one boost together with this GS and I was on my third boost but if you get a eureka it voids any saved up boost. Just weird stuff

Top Bottom