1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unlocking the entire Civics tree?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by DanaLea, Jan 10, 2018.

1. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

I run A LOT of mods.. and somewhere there is an issue with (at least) one of them. My games are not allowing me to re-research "Future Civic". It's gold and simply will not allow me to select it again. So my game ends and puts me in a bad mood.

It's gotta be a mod.

But since this happens so deep into a game, it's not easy to figure out. Does anyone know of a mod that will unlock the entire civic tree so the first one I select will be the "future one"? That way and I can systematically go through my mods and figure out which one is causing the problem, and disable it. (and contact the author).

Or other suggestions if you have them.

Thanks!!

2. raen

raen Coat of Arms

Yes I know, really advanced setup lite from leeS. You have to put all civics and at 100 in configuration.

I simply integrate it with my Portugal Mod, for instance to test my ships or to have a starting unit (like I have with Pastor Lusitano). And also I modify civics and techs, to boost a little more.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018