Unofficial bugfix patch for Rhye's and Fall

jmerry

Warlord
The Rhye's and Fall of Civilization scenarios included with BTS came with some bugs, and added more with the 3.19 update. See here for a patch I made that fixes a bunch of them. This includes autoplay for late-starting civs and several unique powers that weren't doing anything.

Thanks for your work on this. I've been playing with your patch for the autoplay turns for the last week or two and that has worked well.

How installing this ?

Unzip it and look at the readme. Installation instructions are the first thing in there. The short version is "replace corresponding files".

Have you comunicated it to Ryhe? He might put it on his website or something

Long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to thank you for the work on this, it's much appreciated - especially in light of how little modding there is for the Mac version of Civ4 BTS.

I just fired it up to see how it works and it looks a-ok. Look forward to playing around with this a lot in the future! :goodjob:

Not directly, but I did post it in Rhye's forum. It would need some cleanup to become official, and I'll probably do some updates anyway even if I don't find anything new that needs fixing (Next version: swap the new building I created for an existing unused building, so erroneous lines don't get displayed). There's also a Civilopedia entry that's basically a placeholder with no translation; obviously, that should be improved.

Top Bottom