UnOfficial Expansion: Rise and Fall of Empires, Alpha Release Soon

I tried my hand at a few more, maybe they'll inspire someone with more skill and better tools to make good versions of these:

Fedayee

Fedayee Unit Icon

It would be cool if the Fedayee unit could be invisible in hills, can programming from the submarine unit be added to the WWI infantry? If not, then maybe they can have bushido and not have maintenance costs, also, whenever they're destroyed you can get culture...to represent ideological heroism.

...but I don't know much about balancing so let me know if that makes them too strong or whatever.

I'm getting the hang of this. Gimp is a good program! Can we use this logo for Armenia? I think the color scheme should be pomegranate and pale gold:

WOW!!! That looks amazing. I like how Garni is in the background.

now the only stuff missing/requiring debugging are:

Art: (Ayrudzi, Leader and Vank Icon)
Ayrudzi: Unit Models and Flag (I will do that)
XML: Player Colors (still not displaying correctly for some reason...)

Armenian Art Problems that need rework

1- Map Border
2- Vank not showing up (will fix)
3- Ayrudzi Icon (ugly at reduced dimensions)
4- Icons Border
5- Leader Icon and Border

1- Armenia Icon Border

Sorry genghis, but I have a problem. I'm trying to load the icons for my new techs and apparently it is not working well. I can't understand Kael's guide as it seems to omiss one step. Also I tried the Gimp tuturial in creation and costumization modding guides and it was the same as nothing. It seems that you know +/- to create the art, so I would like to ask you if you could explain me how to do it. If you don't mind.

Or if it's easy, to send me the alphabet, code of laws, cartography, history, aesthetics and urbanism icons in dds file that is only putting it on the Art paste, change the name in the XML files and play. Or something easy.

Sorry for bothering you, but I can't figure out how to do this.

------------------------------------------------------

Nice work, really :) I actually prefer the Diogenes' icon for armenia, but you are the boss man.

Nice!! I would like to see it.

I found an interesting way to work with vanguards: Cultural capitals from moaf, changed the texhs and the benefits but with the same basic concept.

It is good trying to make a bigger tech tree, but this one is too complex, I think. You should make no vertical connections (from writting to trade) or cross the connections (like from pottery to sailing). It becomes too complex and too difficult to understand.

Plus, there are some historical/scienctifical "not that correct" connections that I personally would change, specially in the classical era, like the PrereqTech for Aesthethics being Horseback ridding.

Pantheon's uniquerequirement now is the abscence of an Enhanced Religion, fixing an Issue when Civilization has Great Prophet and may not found religion because all pantheons were already took by AI oponnnents in the first few turns on high difficulty levels. Now having a Pantheon does not guarentees you a religion... Every Civilization may found a Pantheon untill a Religion is Enhanced... Achieved by commenting out a single line of code in CvReligionClasses.cpp

Top Bottom