1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

UNOFFICIAL POLL: Should team members be able to conduct private polls

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Herviov, Mar 25, 2009.

?

Should team member be able to post UNOFFICIAL polls about issues that concerns them?

Poll closed Apr 1, 2009.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Herviov

Herviov Chieftain

This is a fellow up to my post in the polling rules post. If you disagree with this process simply vote No. No need to feel offended. If Yess wins, I'll take the matter to the interior minister and either ask for an official poll or the recognition of this one. As I have explained in my post in the polling rules thread, I sincerly endorse the necessity of institutions in our team.

2. Herviov

Herviov Chieftain

BTW, the use of a private poll is the same as posting a thread about a subject, but gives a more summarized result then a whole discussion log. At the end of this process, I'll be able to determine wether I should press the issue or if I souldn't without having to read a potentially long thread and pounder everyone's views and nuances. It is just one way of doing things. Others might want to go another way. By clearly stating that this poll is unofficial, I make it clear that the opinion here is not binding and that I won't go berserk, poll results in hand, and pretend we should do this or that.