1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

"Unprecidented Modding Tools"?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by SHaW1986, Sep 22, 2010.

1. SHaW1986

SHaW1986 Chieftain

so out of curiosity where are these "unprecidented modding tools" we were promised? are they there and im somehow missing them? not even a world builder right out of the box? come on.

2. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

Have you checked the "Tools" section of steam?

3. Battlecry

Battlecry Chieftain

They haven't been released yet. From what we know they'll be out soon. BTW you should probably scan the forum quickly before posting - I have seen at least 3 threads named "world builder" or similar just today, all asking the same question and being answered.

4. Dale

Dale Chieftain

5. anandus

anandus Errorist

I wouldn't expect the modding tools to come earlier than friday, when the US-beta test is over and they release Civ5 worldwide :)

6. SHaW1986

SHaW1986 Chieftain

yeah ive seen probably all of the "world builder" threads, just thought my title might grab some attention

7. SHaW1986

SHaW1986 Chieftain

i didnt even think about beta, thanks. i just figured something like this would come out at release.