Unrealistic BS

They can definitely capture AND delete a worker in the same turn. I saw this today, and have seen it many times earlier (since i suck at defending my workers).

If you want to play a "fair" game and don't want to play against an opponent with bonuses, play multiplayer. Your going to have to play against an ai with bonuses to make them competitive.

I beg to differ. This Boss in WoW or some other MMORPG doesn't have to be clever at all; it just has loads of hitpoints and can deal massive damage.
Every bet, give this boss damage and hp resembling those of 3 average players, one single player will beat it.

Gesendet von meinem Optimus 2X mit Tapatalk 2

The AI cheats no matter what level of play, except Settler hehe. Thing is, the AI cannot think like a human, it just acts according to a script. Understand the script, and beat the AI to the punch.

Many many MANY times I've seen units (in CiV and G&K) attack through units, it's bizarre. idk if it's a glitch or just cheating, but I lost a war just yesterday to Monty, of all leaders, because he attack my knights with pikemen THRU his archers. pain in the @$$. Anyways, pretty sure this isn't a rant thread, so I'm done. :)

Many many MANY times I've seen units (in CiV and G&K) attack through units, it's bizarre. idk if it's a glitch or just cheating, but I lost a war just yesterday to Monty, of all leaders, because he attack my knights with pikemen THRU his archers. pain in the @$$. Anyways, pretty sure this isn't a rant thread, so I'm done. :)

Yes it is. Part rant, part strategy. Nice rant, btw. :crazyeye:

The unit is not purchased, it is built. Even the AI does not cheat about buying a unit in a garrisoned city. You can also do shoot with both if you do the same thing. It's a bug that lets you shoot with both range unit, I've done it before so I know it works. What you can not do is attack with a stacked mellee unit.

Also the unit does not move after it fires, it gets booted from the city when the turn ends. Same thing will happen to your unit if you do this, so make sure you have a place for it behind the city or it will die horribly :)

double QFT. The AI follows the same rules (at least in this type of thing) as the player.

'tis not a 'bug' though, to be able to double fire with two ranged units in a city. one of them will get kicked out (not moved, or have MP left) at the end of the turn. (it's a feature).

also, the melee restriction extends to melee naval units even if the other unit is a land unit. That's a bug.

providing saves helps. Sometimes it's just the animation system not following the game properly.

The AI was definitely 'fixed' to not stack attack anymore.

Top Bottom