Unworked, developed fishing tiles adding to gold per turn.

I don't see an effect like what you describe. Could you provide more details on the circumstances where you've seen it?

Attachments

• Fish.JPG
    Fish.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 286
I dunno, just all the time in my last game, but I noticed it happening after I had quite a few policies. Maybe it's a policy effect of "resources provide extra gold" or something like this?

Well, I'm positive that those tiles weren't worked. They were way out of range of the cities. Well, I'll play a new game some time soon, see if it happens again, and try to ferret out the cause.

If the tile wasn't worked, what makes you think it was giving you gold income? Where was this showing up?

When I added the fishing boat to the tile, my income per turn amount went up. Happened the same way with oil rigs, etc.

That's because you were paying maintenance on the work boat - when you expended it on the tile, your income went up because you weren't paying it any more.

That's because you were paying maintenance on the work boat - when you expended it on the tile, your income went up because you weren't paying it any more.
Yes, this sounds like the issue. Gross income didn't increase, expenses went down.

Top Bottom