Upgrading units

vinstafresh

Prince
I just built Leonardo's Workshop and none of my units were upgraded :( I built the wonder in one of my island cities and even those units haven't been upgraded. Has this happened to anyone else before?

I had a save a few turns before it happened. Rushing it had the same effect, none.

Is there a way other than building Leo's Workshop to upgrade units?

I just built Leonardo's Workshop and none of my units were upgraded

Ok there's a difference between veteran/elite/upgrades and upgrading outdated units.

I think Leo's workshop upgrades your outdated ones to the newest version, so if you have Archers they become Pikemen, or if you have Horsemen they become Knights (as long as you have the technology for the better unit).

A barracks, or german (and some other civ's) special abilities or winning 3 or 6 battles or battles against stronger opponents will upgrade them.

It didn't upgrade my horsemen to knights and archers/pikemen to riflemen, although I had researched feudalism and gunpowder respectively. Looks like a bug :(

I didn't know about the upgrade (archer-rifleman) after such a win, I'll try that out later

if your the germans, and u build warriors*stat out as vets* and u allso have a army beracks, dose that mean thay go strait to ealit status??

and, can u build tons and tons and tons of ealit warriors, just to have them automaticly upgrade when u get the the age whear that ablity kicks in??

Top Bottom