URGENT! Apolyton Tech Trade. URGENT! READ ASAP!

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
To sum it up, we gift construction to CDG and Apolyton. In return, we get polytheism and currency from Apolyton, and feudalism from CDG (their free tech for going into the middle ages). We also get Apolyton's word that none of those technologies will be traded to CDG.

There is one string attached: We need an answer by this early Tuesday afternoon (around 1pm EST). Please discuss, and NOW!

Read the attached log for details.

Hmmm, this could do with a little formatting - It is all on one line

Wait - view it in notepad, not explorer, as is automatically done. Well I never knew that!

This sounds essentially like point 1 of my proposal. I'm all for it. Make the deal and invite them to the palace tonight for drinks to celebrate the impending renewal of our "Blood Brother" status.

EDIT: Ironically, I had some time this morning to play the save, but caught myself before doing so figuring the results of the related poll on this topic would play heavily on what we would do this turn. So, I'm back to work without playing the save. Feel free to IM me if you want another body in the turn chat when this gets played.

Go for it! We can use both the techs, and the goodwill.

I'm all for it! We're making friends and getting techs... how nice!

Top Bottom