URV for 1.15

adhiraj.bose

Deity
Hi, I'm attempting URV victories, my last attempt as Arabs for islamic URV was a failure because I didn't conquer through Europe before they got to colonizing. So I want to try out easy but fun URVs to begin with. Any recommendations and guides for them ?

Hm, I have Islam, pagan(polynesians) and Orthodoxy so far, the latter two are rather easy imo.

I heard protestantism and secularity are hard. Um, there once was a thread where the OP creator had played them all. Can't find it right now .

Phoenician Paganism is also pretty easy. Got it without even trying.

I did Zoroastrianism (as Persia, obviously) a few months back. I had a good, Persia is a strong civ and it's fun to take them into modern times. I think I completed it in the late 1800's
Some tips:
- Be prepared for the scripted invasions (Greece, Rome, Turks)
- Know who spawns where and when around you (Turks, Arabs, Mughals, Ottomans), so you can prepare your armies accordingly and conquer them swiftly
- Build lots of cathedrals in your capital for that sweet 50% culture bonus
- Persecute as much as you can to keep the percentage of Zoroastrianism up
maybe most importantly:
-Have fun, because it is a game

If you want a really easy ride, Polynesia is very easy. I completed it a few times by accident when I wanted to do the UHV.

my last attempt as Arabs for islamic URV was a failure because I didn't conquer through Europe before they got to colonizing

Is there a way to achieve the Islamic UHV after the Europeans colonize? The highest I could get it to was 34% - 36%...

I imagine you could try and colonize the America's before they do? That way, you might get the postcolonial civs to be Islamic

The Hindu URV looks like it would be easy. It's heavy on great people, but that shouldn't be a problem as India. They have the extremely fertile Indus and Ganges rivers, so what could go wrong?

I'm going to try it.

Here's a thought.. what about doing the Islamic URV as Spain ? or any other colonizing European civ. Seems like a fun idea to try out, especially as Spain.
The 40% spread seems easy that way, yeah. But getting Islam in the first place, then conquering Mekka, settling a bunch of great people there and conquering four more shrines, seems not to be something that is easy for the colonialists. Achievable, but comparatively hard.

The 40% spread seems easy that way, yeah. But getting Islam in the first place, then conquering Mekka, settling a bunch of great people there and conquering four more shrines, seems not to be something that is easy for the colonialists. Achievable, but comparatively hard.

My thoughts exactly ! Its a fun challenging game, but its doable. With Spain I think there is a good shot at getting the Levant and Mecca, then Rome and a Protestant city. That would make 5 shrines. Taking the protestant shrine could be part of the overall UHV strategy too. Stability would be a problem though.

Top Bottom