US Congresswoman shot in Arizona

His Myspace page was just taken down, but his youtube page is up, and not only is it strange with bad grammar, but he talks about himself in the past tense.

What's with the ramblings about a new currency?

His bad grammar is weird. And those ramblings? They are ramblings. Definition of insane, right here.

Having watched his youtube stuff, I'm not expecting any great conspiracy to emerge.
Another sad weirdo like school shooters.

"I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of Oz, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The ****oo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno."

So this Jared guy seems really well read...

"I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of Oz, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The ****oo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno."

I am shocked that a book by Rand is not in that list.

Problem is, I've read some of those books. :eek: Phantom Toll Booth, Mockingbird,Old Man And the Sea.

Mein Kampf?

It would appear they have him in custody, guess they will be grilling him for a while. Answers please!

Are we sure about that Wiki edit? The first 911 call was 10:11 am Arizona time...that was four hours ago, before the first Wiki edit I found. Maybe someone local posted from their smartphone before the national news got it.

If it ends there then he's the usual narcissistic pseudo-intellectual.

Having watched his youtube stuff, I'm not expecting any great conspiracy to emerge.
Another sad weirdo like school shooters.

Or Hinckley.

The high profile targets will give him more publicity than an ordinary shooting rampage. I wish the press would identify these losers only by their initials so they wouldn't get any notoriety.

The President is speaking live on CNN.

EDIT: And before I can watch, a Hyundai Accord commercial.

Yes, but wouldn't he have read them before proclaiming them a "favorite"? That's what I do.

Q: Ah, Worf! Eat any good books lately?

I'm not sure if he actually read the books...

His Youtube channel said:
About Me:
My name is Jared Lee Loughner!
Hometown:
Tucson
United States
University/College/School:
I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College.
Interests:
My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
Films:
(*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
Music:
Pass me the strings!
Books:
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The ****oo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Been through a bunch of different schools though.

Top Bottom