US Gov't vs. American blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessLeader2

Fundamentalist Loon
FearlessLeader2 said:
I'm not sure what fuels the rise of Islam. Perhaps the places where it is increasing are places where women are traditionally brutalized and subjugated. Lessee, American blacks, check, African male-dominated tribal societies, check. Hmmm...
CurtSibling said:
I think I can see what you are aiming at here, and it wears a pointy hood.

:dubious:
Yeah. I kind of expected that.

In the US, black children have an 86% illegitimacy rate (just under 50% for caucasians, terrible also). 86 out of 100 black fathers can't be bothered to marry and support their kids' mothers. The role models for black youths in the 50s and 60s were Malcolm X and Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr (the first murdered by his own people, the second probably by the US government itself). Todays black youths' role models are Snoop Doggy Dogg and Kobe Bryant.

I believe there is a direct correlation between the deaths of MLK jr and Malcolm X and the subsequent faltering and decline of blacks' status in this country. I believe that if the Nation of Islam hadn't gunned him down, the US gov't would have. In their current condition, most blacks are harmless and powerless before the government that continues to enslave them long after the Emancipation Proclamation supposedly made them free.

It may be cliche, but 'the man' is keeping the black man down. Anyone that can't be marginalized is shot. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were easy to marginalize, Colin Powell did it to himself rather than be shot.

When I said what I did above about why Islam was growing in those areas, it probably did sound racist, because I didn't go on to add these truths. I hope that this sets the record straight, and I apologize to anyone who thought the worst for sounding that way.

We need another Martin Luther King jr., and we need to protect him better than the last one. I'd settle for another Malcolm X if that's all we can get.

They're called the FBI and local police. Thanks to the HSA, they're all under federal control now too, making it that much easier to arrange the 'regrettable' deaths of dissidents 'resisting arrest'.

FearlessLeader2 said:
They're called the FBI and local police. Thanks to the HSA, they're all under federal control now too, making it that much easier to arrange the 'regrettable' deaths of dissidents 'resisting arrest'.
Ookaaaaaaaay, we're entering Ham-Babs territory here. Are you sure it's not the Illuminati?

No, actually, I'm dead serious. I'm also a fat white male. It's just become increasingly clear to me that the reason so many blacks are on Welfare and illegitmate is not because there's something wrong with them, but because they're being socially engineered by a government that hates and fears them to keep them impotent to resist.

FearlessLeader2 said:
No, actually, I'm dead serious. I'm also a fat white male. It's just become increasingly clear to me that the reason so many blacks are on Welfare and illegitmate is not because there's something wrong with them, but because they're being socially engineered by a government that hates and fears them to keep them impotent to resist.
They still have voting rights. If they're on welfare it's because they don't have a job. If they don't have a job, they're either lazy, or they didn't get any qualifications. If you can give me evidence of the US Government deliberately stopping blacks from getting jobs, or stopping them from getting educational qualifications solely because they are black, I will temporarily resist the urge to dismiss this as nonsense.

The US government is racist? How do you explain Condi Rice and Colin Powell?

Conspiracies are getting the better of you, old Fearless

~Corsair#01~ said:
Ookaaaaaaaay, we're entering Ham-Babs territory here.

Agreed. We don't have "death squads" or anything of the sort.

However, you've made some valid points. That illegitamacy rate is much higher than I thought.

Aphex_Twin said:
They are not poor. Seems to me, if you've got money then your race is ignored.

They still have voting rights.
Um, 2000 Florida anyone???
Rather alot of black's seemed to have their voting rights taken away then!
Seems like America has conviently forgot that.

~Corsair#01~ said:
They still have voting rights. If they're on welfare it's because they don't have a job. If they don't have a job, they're either lazy, or they didn't get any qualifications. If you can give me evidence of the US Government deliberately stopping blacks from getting jobs, or stopping them from getting educational qualifications solely because they are black, I will temporarily resist the urge to dismiss this as nonsense.
I can give you evidence of the US Gov't injecting blacks with plutonium to see what it would do to them. I can cite reams of historical data on blacks being denied the most basic liberties pre-1950, especially in the segregated Army and Navy. Ever heard of Rodney King?

These things started to change in the 60s, thanks to the efforts of good men like MLK and Malcolm X. Then they were silenced, and Welfare was started as a bribe to fill a mouth screaming in outrage with government cheese. Complacency settled in, and the Democratic Party began the cycle of dependency that kept the black vote rolling in, and welfare dollars rolling out, to impoverish the middle classes and make them resent blacks even more that the racial prejudices already present inlcined them to. This culture of dependancy and resentment has ineluctably stained blacks and made employers reluctant to employ or trust them.

Aphex_Twin said:

Conspiracies are getting the better of you, old Fearless
Why didn't Colin Powell run for president? Everyone wanted him to. Is it possible that he knew that he'd be a dead man if he did? Vince Foster 'committed suicide' when it was convienient for the administration to make-er, have him go away and he was white, what makes you think they're gonna shy off of killing a ni-something-or-other?

What's one more dead ni-something-or-other to the US Gov't?

FL2, all you have is a conspiracy theory. If anyone re-enforces the idea that blacks are different and not a part of the rest of the U.S., it's other blacks (but not even close to all of them). I'm not talking about having cultural backgrounds (that's great, actually), I'm talking about the street talk and the way some treat one another. There is a handful of those here. That's from my personal experience.

The Democrats have an 'Affirmative' Action policy, and the Republicans have a 'Don't care what your color is' policy. A Klan member isn't your typical Republican, mind you. These aren't exactly what I would call anti-black stances, and if I recall correctly, they are the two parties with actual power. Both of them have blacks with 'high status' within their party.

FearlessLeader2 said:
Why didn't Colin Powell run for president? Everyone wanted him to. Is it possible that he knew that he'd be a dead man if he did? Vince Foster 'committed suicide' when it was convienient for the administration to make-er, have him go away and he was white, what makes you think they're gonna shy off of killing a ni-something-or-other?

What's one more dead ni-something-or-other to the US Gov't?

The US Gov didn't kill King. It had to be an 'ordinary' civilian. He didn't run, because the 'ordinary joe' racsist may kill him not the government.

FearlessLeader2 said:
In the US, black children have an 86% illegitimacy rate (just under 50% for caucasians, terrible also). 86 out of 100 black fathers can't be bothered to marry and support their kids' mothers.
Is the illegitimacy rate for blacks actually that high? Where is that number from? It seems ridiculously high. Even the 50% for caucasians seems quite high, even in this day and age.

Yaype said:
Is the illegitimacy rate for blacks actually that high? Where is that number from? It seems ridiculously high. Even the 50% for caucasians seems quite high, even in this day and age.

It's probably contributed by inner-city slums.

FearlessLeader2 said:
In the US, black children have an 86% illegitimacy rate (just under 50% for caucasians, terrible also). 86 out of 100 black fathers can't be bothered to marry and support their kids' mothers.
I saw a programme on TV about this a few days ago, and apparently the reason is a sort of "tradition", dating back from their slave/indentured labourer days. They were denied the right of getting married, so it became a sort of tradition to not get married. Also, the slaves and indentured labourers were members of extended families, so there was enough of a support mechanism so that they didn't need to get married. That's what the TV said anyway.

Incidentally, the ILLIGITIMACY rate is 86%. That does NOT mean that 86% of black fathers don't SUPPORT their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom