US Presidents-No DLC required

US Presidents-No DLC required 2017-04-19

TheWaWPro

Chieftain
TheWaWPro submitted a new resource:

US Presidents - This mod adds 7 new alternate leaders to the American Empire.

View attachment 469700
(Leader art is WIP) This mod adds 7 new alternate leaders to the American Empire.
No DLC required
View attachment 469692
Franklin D. Roosevelt - New Deal - Roosevelt's New Deal adds +4 Housing and 2 Amenities to all cities with at least 3 districts.
View attachment 469693
Harry S. Truman - Truman Doctrine and Marshall Plan - Under the Truman Doctrine, Truman gains an additional military policy slot and recieves no warmonger penalties for defending his...

Read more about this resource...

Nice mod, I had a question. I have some other unit mods and I wanted to edit some of the combat values of your units to better fit with the other units. But when I change them in the xml files, the game won't load/start a map. Are there conflicting files somewhere? Or how can I safely edit the values? Thanks

Nice mod, I had a question. I have some other unit mods and I wanted to edit some of the combat values of your units to better fit with the other units. But when I change them in the xml files, the game won't load/start a map. Are there conflicting files somewhere? Or how can I safely edit the values? Thanks
I haven't updated them in ages but they should be editable without conflicts

C:\Users\your name here \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\American Presidents\Data\US_Units_Data.xml

Top Bottom