USAF, USN Post-war

Great new planes! One thing though: The grey Corsair is labeled USAF in the unit library - shouldn't it be the USN version? Or am I totally wrong?

No, Air National Guard.

Navy planes will be very obvious... they are white with NAVY written across the side.

Attachments

• tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 119
I have a lot of models, so many nice ones that its hard to NOT use them. Yes I thought it could be confused for a Navy plane when I did it, that's why I labled it USAF. Consider this a late term cammo, just before it was retired from inventory.... too bad I put old Walleye bombs on the wings.

Corsairs - Excellent. Another piece in the big picture.

I for one am very pleased to see some of the great 50s planes in there - the F-101, F-102 and the Thunderflash.

Hearty commendations, Wyrmshadow. These will come in handy for the big one.

Thanks for adding in the 2 thud's!. With your new computer did you change your method of rendering the animations? I ask because the newest ones seem so crisp and your allready impressive death sequence even more so.

7 new fighters up and posted

Wyrmshadow can you put an "*" or anything similar to new units you add?
I d/l them a time ago and you refresh it sometimes so i feel a little lost at the time to download them. Thanks.

Wyrmshadow can you put an "*" or anything similar to new units you add?
I d/l them a time ago and you refresh it sometimes so i feel a little lost at the time to download them. Thanks.

Easiest thing for you to do is to look directly in the downloads database to see what is new.

Very nice and needed additions! I can use the Recce Phantom for Navy and Luftwaffe at Civ scale. :)

Are there any Iranian F-14s planned?

I know that goblins were never widely used or accepted, but did they ever come out of the experimental stages? I like the idea thou.

3 Eagles up and posted.

Okay, its been a while since I last posted. Been hard to find time to work lately. 9 new F-16 variants up and posted.

Top Bottom