USAF, USN Post-war

Sometimes I misspell things. That's why I keep it as simple as possible in the INI file.

Given your amazing output, spelling errors are the least of my concerns. I'm just curious to note that it works: I thought the two spellings had to match.

Best,

Oz

Looks like we're about to begin carrier ops with the USN... I'm liking these previews. I can't wait till the superhornet rolls out... it's a badly needed unit.

Just noticed that at the PBM Mariner the SW and SE direction animation has a circle like look of the first rotor. This makes me feel like one engine would be faster than the other...

sweetness, good spy/recon plane...

Outstanding work! Can hardly wait for the rest of the Navy.

I'm happy to see that the big boys, the brutal A-3 Skywarrior and the sleek, sharklike A-5 Vigilante are in. I've always had a soft spot for those; they look mighty and must have been a pants-wetting thriller to land on the smaller carriers... :eek:

A3s and A5s. This correspondent lauds you.

11 new USN jets up and posted. There are multiples of the same type because I liked the models so much I didn't want them to go to waste.

Excellent work. :)
The Intruder has always been one of my favourite Vietnam Era planes. Thanks!

Already? Great! ...and I was just getting used to the USAF gray A7 launching from the carrier too.

Excellent, Prowlers... they're some badly needed units. Any ideas on how to demonstrate their ECM or defense suppression capabilities in game?

Top Bottom