Useful Info for Wildmana Players

saathei

Warlord
So, I love Wildmana, but there's a bunch of stuff in there that was lifted from other modmods that isn't super well-explained, and I figured it might be useful to collate information here for people who want to try some of the features it copies.

• Minor leaders - This table explains how your emergent leaders may be able to gain other traits.
  • Arcane Mastery - This post details the new spells and additional promotions available to your arcane casters.
  • Scions of Patria - This post details all the features of the Scions' civilization. Most helpful, IMO, was the formula of how to get Awakened to spawn more frequently.

Please, add to my list if you know of anything else that's useful!

Cool, did not really knew that about arcane mastery - must change upgrade decisions when play next!

I think this is a good idea. I have now created a Pedia Section for Emergent Trait listing all % to get a trait and a short Section for the Scions that includes some information about how awakened spawn and what units increase spreadchance of haunted lands. Let me know if there is more information around that can be easily ported to the ingame help

A great many of the Patron features are not working in the same fashion as the referenced article lists. For instance, Ghost Walkers can not create haunted lands (nor can Redactors), Sorcery & Priesthood does not allow you to raze cities for population, The Cathedral of Rebirth is some sort of Cathedral analog building tied buggily to the number of Halls of the Convenant you control (it seldom displays its requirements correctly), and should but doesn't require a Hall of the Convenant to be built in the city where you build it (but building Reborn *does* require it). Capital Population appears to reduce not improve awakened emergence rate and so on and so on. But it does give a nice stepping off point for what to try 8). Haunts are good, btw. Get those.

Wish I knew what to do with Melante :/

currently not. Though I add her ability to build an Estate so that she does a little bit more than just casting the worldspell.

Top Bottom